The developer of mobile games and applications named "Appache Tools", "Appache Games" and "Appache Selection" in Google Play Store, "Mikhail Karataev" in Apple App Store and "MIKHAIL KARATAEV" in Huawei AppGallery ("Developer") value the privacy and security of the information that user shares by using Developer's games, mobile applications, web-site http://appache.games ("Web-site"), game portals, game forums, chat rooms of the games and other related services (together hereinafter - "Services"). Further under the text "User" - an individual who uses the Developer's games and applications at
https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=9168631552110730118, https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=8902210573391972244, https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=8589075223085910946 and https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/mikhail-karataev/id1369843174
The Data Developer collects
The information ("Data") that Developer collects includes the data which does not directly enable Developer to identify any user as an individual ("non-personal data") and information which may identify a user ("personal data"). Developer may use tools or third party analytical software to automatically collect and use certain Data. The types of the non-personal data Developer may collect and use include, but are not limited to:
(a) device properties, including, but not limited to unique device identifier or other device identifier;
(b) device software platform and firmware;
(c) geographical data such as zip code, area code and location;
(d) game score and achievements;
(e) e-mail address;
(f) some specific information about end-user that indirectly may referred to the individual, including any data related to user experience;
(g) type of operating system end-users are using;
(h) data of end-user services Internet provider (IP address) and/or
(i) other data as reasonably required by Developer to enhance Services.
If user arrives at the Website via a link from another website, the URL of the linking website and the URL of any website that user links to next will also be collected.
Likely situation when users provide the Developer with information which may (in total) identify a user, including but not limited to user's name, e-mail address, phone number, photo or other image, sex, birth date, address and etc. By providing a personal data, the user consent that the Developer have the right to collect and process the personal data for the purpose of analyzing usage of the Developer's Services, advertisement serving, develop the Services, providing customer and technical support, to send notice and etc. The Developer has the right to combine personal and non-personal data.
Developer does not verify correctness and cannot be able to examine of any user's personal data.
Developer may collect Data that users share with Developer and Data that Developer gets from user's use of Services including Data that may be accessible via a third party platform, web application or any other service.
Developer may use user's e-mail address to contact user to know user's opinion about the Services and to inform user about Developer's new and special offers. User's e-mail may be used to send to user any goods or merchandise as a promotional items. If user no longer wishes to receive such promotional materials, such user can at any time opt out of receiving it by sending an email to Developer.
The reasons that Developer collects Data
Developer uses this information in the aggregate to manage and provide the Services and products taking into account the available functionality, also to analyze usage of the Services. The information also helps Developer to improve quality of its Services and products, provide customize communications and advertising.
Disclosure and Transfer of Data
Developer may use the collected Data to analyze usage of the Services, advertising serving, managing and providing the Services and products. For these purposes Developer may disclose Data to partners with whom the Developer has contractual obligations and/or which have their own specific serving technologies and payment services. The providers of payment service have the right to process Data for the purpose of the offering of the payment-transaction service whenever user purchases something in regards to the Services. In particular, Developer may entrust processing of information about payment methods to third-party payment service providers who comply with PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard). User acknowledges and agrees that the analytics utilized by Developer's partners may combine the Data collected with other information they have independently collected from other services or products relating to user activities. These partners collect and use information under their own privacy policies. They may not use user's Data for their own marketing purposes.
Developer may also disclose Data to third parties when Developer has a reason to believe that a disclosure is necessary to address potential or actual injury or interference with Developer's (its subsidiaries) intellectual property, operations, users or others who may be harmed or may suffer loss or damage, or Developer acknowledges that such disclosure is necessary to protect Developer's (its subsidiaries) rights, combat fraud and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on Developer or its subsidiaries.
Developer may transfer Data about users in cases Developer or one of its business units are acquired by, sold to, or merged with another company.
• Advertising networks — those partners allow the Developer to use advertising in the applications. Partners usually collect data with their own SDKs (Software Development Kits). Here is a list of the partners that have advertising SDKs in Developer’s applications, with links to their own privacy policies which will provide more information about what data the partners use and how:
1. AdMob — https://policies.google.com/privacy
2. Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
3. AppLovin — https://www.applovin.com/privacy
4. Unity — https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
5. IronSource — https://developers.ironsrc.com/ironsource-mobile/air/ironsource-mobile-privacy-policy
6. Vungle — https://vungle.com/privacy
7. AdColony — https://www.adcolony.com/privacy-policy
8. Smaato — https://www.smaato.com/privacy
9. Yandex Advertising Network — https://yandex.com/legal/yan_dpa_ch
10. MyTarget — https://legal.my.com/us/mytarget/privacy
11. Ads Kit — https://consumer.huawei.com/ru/privacy/privacy-policy
12. InMobi — https://www.inmobi.com/privacy-policy
13. Hyprmx — https://www.hyprmx.com/pp
• Analytic platforms — those partners allow the Developer to use analytics in the applications. Partners usually collect data with their own SDKs (Software Development Kits). Here is a list of the partners that have analytical SDKs in Developer’s applications, with links to their own privacy policies which will provide more information about what data the partners use and how:
1. Firebase — https://policies.google.com/privacy
2. Google Analytics — https://policies.google.com/privacy
3. Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
4. Flurry — https://legal.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/privacy/index.html
5. Tenjin — https://www.tenjin.com/privacy
6. AppMetrica — https://yandex.ru/legal/metrica_agreement
7. MyTracker — https://tracker.my.com/legal/privacy-policy
User profile settings
Each user, creating its own profile in the Services, has the ability to manage personal profile settings, including but not limited: changing the look of the personal profile, add into the profile the desired information, restrict access to the profile of a third party. Therefore, user can choice about who has access to his/her Data.
As of the effective date of this policy, Apple and Google offered the owners of devices that use their operating systems, iOS and Android, options for limiting tracking and targeting in relation to ads. Developer does not control user's device level opt out processes and is not responsible for any choices user make through such mechanism or for the continued availability, accuracy, effectiveness, or location of that mechanism. Using a device level opt-out mechanism may opt user out of all third party personalized advertisements. If user uses other operating systems (other than iOS and Android) and such operating systems do not provide a device level opt-out mechanism, the user shall contact the Developer in order to opt-out of all third party personalized advertisements.
The user acknowledges that any Data that user discloses throughout the forums, blogs, charts or the like is public information cannot be considered as privacy and be saved from disclosure.
Cookies and other technical information
Data alteration and retention
In any case the user may delete the personal data in two ways by:
• removing it by himself using an access to the Service;
• sending the Developer a notice in writing which contain sufficient information to identify the user. The notice will be processed as soon as possible.
If Data is changed or deleted, Developer may still retain some of the data to resolve disputes, enforce Developer user agreements, and comply with technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the security service.
International data processing
Because Developer operates internationally, the Developer may store and process Data within Russian Federation and other countries worldwide.
This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, without regard to its conflict of laws rules.
Only the English version of this document has legal effect. Any translations of this document to other languages are provided for user’s convenience only.